Tuesday, September 6, 2011

daniel

Update 9:25 PM: Okay, well, I guess I should remove my foot from my mouth.
Daniel did indeed buy me something! Now I can:


Daniel Gading bought something for 284 dollars and 56 cents at Best Buy today and he won't tell me what it was and it's pissing me off.

WHAT DID HE BUY!?

Is it a surprise for me? Is it something he's ashamed of and he thinks I'll disapprove? Is he feeling guilty for spending nearly $300 on electronics when the cats should probably go have a check up at the vet sometime in the near future and money should be spent on their care?

WHY WON'T HE TELL ME!?

7 comments:

  1. I would say that electronics is a pretty good guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was informed my grammar wasn't correct in the last post, and I didn't want Jess writing another post about me. But I may just have to hide my purchase so you have to look for it as wel,l and then figure out if you found the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, who posted anonymously?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in a 600 sq ft apt do You hide anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read your blog. You're smart AND funny! :) Oh and we just got a soda stream too -- it's the best thing ever! A sure fix for attacks of pissy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Thanks, Nichole! Glad you enjoyed. I think we actually already ran out of CO2 in our stream! It's so fantastic. Did you get any flavors?

    ReplyDelete