Saturday, September 3, 2011

obligatory vague passive-aggressive post

People who take out all their problems on others and manipulate them to get what they want and who write vaguely about how wronged they are without revealing what's actually going on, but obviously wanting other people to know they've been wronged and garner nosiness disguised as sympathy piss me off.

Gah! Some people, I just can't believe it. Well, what comes around goes around. They'll get what's coming to them. What a day.......

I hate to admit it, but women seem to be the primary perpetrators of manipulation. Men are experts at it too, though! It's really just a human thing to ignore your own faults and screw up other people you supposedly care about, but I don't get it. 

If you're unhappy with your life, take some responsibility for your own emotions; don't be passive aggressive, don't get irritated with others, don't pretend it's all somebody else's fault! It's not. It's yours. 

Geez, start a blog or something. I know I'm just done with it all.

2 comments:

  1. I believe a more parsimonious first paragraph would have been:

    "Most of the posts on facebook piss me off."

    ReplyDelete